Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Never Too Late For The Introduction

I would just like to thank anyone out there who's reading my blog and who has accepted me as a new comer. All this is intriguing to me and I will have more to come in the near future. I have so many thoughts and ideas to get out there my head just may explode. I have plenty written now to get it all out in real time.

A little about me, I am headstrong, stubborn, very much so opinionated, by all means I mean well. And what I mean by that I tell it like it is, by Ms. Gura standards. I am not here to judge but I am here to state my case. A lot of personality and observations goes into what I write so I hope you guys enjoy.

I am a Virgo baby, WOOT WOOT charming and organized. I am 28 years young and I have a daughter who is the most sweetest, soft spoken angel ever alive. Lord knows she does not get it from me, XD. Although I can be pretty unique. My favorite saying is "Allocated to an acquired taste". Not many people really get who I am or where I am coming from. So for those that understand it speaks volumes to me, I try to keep those people close because there is something special inside them that pronounces me.

I attract the craziest personalities and my mamma who has passed away a year and a half now use to tell me, "Yummy you better be careful because some of the craziest, weirdest people come into your life." I want to take that and tell the world about some of my experiences and life lessons.

I have several things I am interested in I can never pick, so I do a little bit of it all. Writing for one, creating, dance, technology, helping, etc. I really dig helping out the young adults in life because they are very vulnerable at that time in there lives and I know what hardship is like. So I am there to inspire inspiration, love, real life awareness and hopes, kind of what you will see in my blogs.

I may do a blog strictly for poetry, I'll keep everyone updated.

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO COMMENT OR ASK QUESTIONS. I LOVE FEED BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment